Daiwa Kasei makes every effort to control and protect personal information in accordance with the following items.
1. Personal Information handled by Daiwa Kasei
(1) Personal information entrusted to Daiwa Kasei by customer companies in the course of our business activities.
(2) Personal information pertaining to responsible persons at customer companies.
(3) Personal information from outsourcees used in the course of business activities of Daiwa Kasei.
(4) Personal information pertaining to employees of Daiwa Kasei.
(5) Personal information pertaining to visitors to company facilities of Daiwa Kasei.
2. Names of Business, Personal Information Administrator and Contact Information
- Business name: Daiwa Kasei Industry Co., Ltd.
- Department responsible for administration: General Affairs Department
- Contact: Tel.: 0564-47-3011
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
(1) Personal information entrusted to Daiwa Kasei by customer companies: Management of contracts and agreements, billing, means of contact
(2) Personal information pertaining to responsible persons at customer companies: Negotiations relating transactions, contacts, receipt and placement of orders and settlement of accounts
(3) Personal information from outsourcees: Contact and checks regarding work details, receipt and placement of orders and settlement of accounts
(4) Personal information pertaining to employees of Daiwa Kasei: Contact relating to work, diligence, human resources assessments, skilldevelopment, welfare programs, safety and hygiene, payment of salaries and other labor-control matters
(5) Personal information pertaining to visitors: Ingress and egress control
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
With the exception of the above instances or instances recognized by the law, personal information shall not be disclosed or supplied to third parties.
5. Consignment of Personal Information
Personal information may be consigned to achieve the above purposes of usage. In such cases, due safety control measures shall be implemented in the handling of personal information and such information shall be consigned to other entities only after the conclusion of non-disclosure agreements with Daiwa Kasei.
6. Method of Managing Personal Information
Reasonable measures and other necessary actions shall be taken to prevent incidents including unauthorized access to or loss, alteration or leakage of personal information held by Daiwa Kasei.
7. Contact for Complaints
Complaints regarding personal information may be directed as set out in Item 2 above.
8. Disclosure, Amendment and Deletion of Personal Information
Requests may be made for the disclosure of personal information held by Daiwa Kasei. In addition, requests may be made for amendments or deletion of or additions to such information if deemed necessary after disclosure. Moreover, as well as requests for the discontinuation of rights of usage or disclosure to third parties of personal information, complaints and consultations will also be accepted. Daiwa Kasei will take reasonable steps to deal with such requests. Additionally, Daiwa Kasei may verify the identity of the person making such requests. Requests for the disclosure, amendment or deletion of personal information should be directed as set out in Item 2 above.
Personal Information Administrator and Contact Information
(Available 09:00 - 17:00, weekdays)
(Available 24 hours a days, Fax transmitted during holidays will be processed on weekdays.)
Copyright (C) Daiwa Kasei Industry Co.,Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.